Click the link to vote (choices are Research-Based Strategies to Ignite Student Learning: Insights from a Neurologist and Classroom Teacher by Judy Willis OR Teaching with Love & Logic: Taking Control of the Classroom by Jim Fay and David Funk).
Please only vote if you are interested in participating based on at least one of the choices.
The voting was very close for the first round.
This round of voting ends Wednesday. Once the book is selected, you will have until June 15th to purchase the book.
Please reblog to pass on the word.
Edit: Fixed the link.
I can’t wait for the summer book club! I loved it last summer! Vote! Vote! Vote!
- novicephoenix likes this
- thecursedpencilsharpener reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- wonderfulslumber likes this
- music-teacher-in-training reblogged this from teachingtoday
- teachingtoday reblogged this from teamteachers
- minhavidaminhaidade likes this
- anniepopannie likes this
- fortune-n-glory likes this
- snyderly likes this
- ladycherie likes this
- geofaultline reblogged this from teamteachers
- geofaultline likes this
- thinkbrit likes this
- thinkbrit reblogged this from iamlittlei
- donteatthepaste reblogged this from novicephoenix
- iamlittlei reblogged this from teamteachers
- nehemiahministro likes this
- novicephoenix reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- teamteachers posted this