I’ve been adding and changing this list since 8th grade …. thought it was time to post it on here (again?) Striked items are ones I’ve done. Feel free to ask any questions about this!
1. milk a cow
2. catch a fish 3. Ride a zip line. 4. Ride in a gondola in Venice. 5. Stay in a hostel with strangers. 6. Hitch hike. 7. Provide a nice Christmas for a family going through a rough time. 8. Teach in an inner-city school. 9. Run a 5 K
10. Go on an African Safari
11. Go whale watching. 12. Go to Stonehenge. 13. Finish Grad school with 4.0 14. See the Mona Lisa in person. 15. See the Pope.
16. Meet a president.
17 .Spend part of a summer volunteering out of state. 18. See Anne Frank’s Attic
19. Meet Armando
20. Make Creme Brulee
21.Meet a service member I have supported.
22. Go to the movie or a bar alone just because.
23. Kiss the Blarney Stone.
24. Own a beer Stein.
25. Stomp grapes to make wine
26. Participate in a protest or a rally for a cause I am passionate about.
27. Kiss a man in a foreign country
28. Attempt to surf.
29. Sleep in a castle.
30. See a show at the Moulan Rouge. 31. Tour Windsor Castle
32. Go to Greece.
33.Go to the Holocaust Museum
34. Go to NYC - see Times Square and a Broadway Play
35. Be published.
36. Get married.
37. Be a mom.
38. Win the Family Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament
39. Go swimming with the dolphins. 40. Water ski 41. Ski down a black diamond hill without falling 42. Pay off all school loans. 43. Move out.
44. Own my own place. —— All I need is the bank to approve my mortgage and everything to go fine with the appraisal and inspection!
45. Buy a brand new car.
46. See the Rosetta Stone. 47. Spend a day without saying a word. 48. See the Colosseum in Rome.
49. See the large Mayan ruins.
50. See the Egyptian pyramids.
51. Go on a real dog sled ride. (Sort of did this, but we didn’t use an actual sled).
52. Learn to knit.
53. Go to the Olympic games.
54. See Shakespeare’s birthplace and the Globe replica.
55. See RENT.
56. Learn to drive stick.
57. Sit on a jury
58. Finish my Europe Scrapbook.
59. See the statue of David.
60. Own a SLR camera.
61. Learn to use a sewing machine.
62. Make pulled pork.
63. Pay for the people behind me in the drive thru 64. Finish re-reading my favorite YA series. 65. Cook a 5 course meal. 66. Beat my dad at poker.
67. Drive a wave runner by myself.
68. Go on a romantic carriage ride.
69. Visit San Francisco.
70. Learn more sign language and use it.
71. Have my own “library” room in my house.
72. Make my own hummus.
73. Grow my own aloe plant and use the aloe.
74. Get a mud bath at a spa.
75. Go to Barcelona.
76. Love a “difficult child”
77. Go to the Superbowl
78. Buy and drink an very expensive bottle of Ice Wine.
79. Buy a piece of furniture and “update it” myself.
80. Successfully use free cycle.
81. Be awesome at recycling.
82. Go scuba diving.
83. Volunteer at an organization for Veterans.
84. Be a glass half-full kind of person more often.
85. Play Texas Hold ‘Em in a real casino.
86. Sponsor 10 Kiva projects (check out kiva.org) —- 7 down!
87. Write a children’s book.
88. Take a digital photo class.
89. Get photoshop and learn the basics.
90. Learn how to emboss things.
91. Ride in a hot air balloon without freaking out.
92. Go to Oktoberfest in Germany.
93. Learn to play chess.
94. Donate blood.
95. Host a dinner party.
96. Go to a murder mystery performance.
97. Play whirly ball.
98. Watch turtles hatch and go to the ocean. —- I’ve gone to the beach during the season for this, but no luck so far.
99. Have fondue in Switzerland.
100. Learn how to chop vegetables fast and properly.
103. Wear red red lipstick for a full day without feeling too silly.
104. See the Hollywood Sign up close
105. Do a shot ski 106. Take a bunch of friends down to Florida. —- Ha! I moved to Florida, and I have friends there, so I am crossing this one off!
107. Go to a drive-in movie.
108. Go to an oxygen bar.
109. Make fruit salsa.
110. Hang glide.