Last week, I had a major moment of questioning whether I was in the right profession. I can’t guarantee that I will never feel like that again (I have a feeling it will be a frequent thing), but the support the tumblr teaching community gave me was inexpressibly helpful. It is nice not to hear “oh, you’ll be fine,” but rather “I’ve been there too. It sucks, but you know what? It does get better.” I trust you all so much more because you are educators!
Thank you for sticking with me and supporting me in my first year even though you have no idea who I am. :) It means the world to me.
- weadams likes this
- samesamssaem likes this
- fightingfearwithasmile likes this
- infinite-wandering likes this
- tutormeonlineza likes this
- jeyniyow likes this
- christinamused likes this
- positivelypersistentteach reblogged this from tantalizingtidbits
- tomesaway said: You’re welcome. We need to stick together.
- tantalizingtidbits posted this