If you’re an educator who’s new to technology, or don’t know how to use Excel ::cough, cough::, I think you’ll find this to be a great resource:
When you’re trying to figure out how to use a new piece of software or a new web application, searching YouTube for how-to videos often returns some useful stuff. But for teachers there is a better place to turn to and that place is Russell Stannard’s Teacher Training Videos. Russell Stannard’s videos are screencasts in which he walks viewers through the process of using software and web applications from beginning to end. The videos are categorized by the purpose of the application such as blogging, podcasting resources, online quizzes, file sharing, IWB, etc. There are also categories for EFL and MFL.
- igniteafirewithin likes this
- pde5inhibitor likes this
- roughdrafts1 reblogged this from world-shaker and added:
- walkingdichotomy reblogged this from world-shaker
- radinglish likes this
- ax387 likes this
- girlwithalessonplan said: Wait a sec….
- girlwithalessonplan likes this
- jazzespiritu likes this
- whattechsavvystudentsrequire reblogged this from world-shaker
- world-shaker posted this