On Tuesday, Skype launched Skype in the Classroom, a dedicated teacher network.
Using the platform, teachers can create profiles that describe their classes and teaching interests. They can then search a directory of teachers from all over the world by student age range, language and subject, finding classrooms that match theirs. This will allow teachers to connect with other classrooms around the globe, bring in guest speakers without asking them to travel, and take virtual field trips.
What an easy and accessible way to create a global classroom!
- brianfleduc likes this
- iamdfair reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach
- kicksandgiggles likes this
- thinkbrit reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach
- revolutionizeed said: Old news…but thanks for posting about it again!
- positivelypersistentteach likes this
- thelearningbrain reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach
- charellabon likes this
- mrsd5107 likes this
- loleoluego likes this
- yesterdayssunshine likes this